Saturday, December 4, 2010

Seam Binding Bows = Lovely to work with!

That's my two cents for the day. Seam Binding really makes bowx so easy to work with that I suspect I might just forgo non-sheer ribbon altogether =)

This is the second card I created for the Stamp a Stack that Chelsey & I will do on Sunday. Pretty simple, but I really wanted to use this Verve set, O Christmas Tree, and the new SU paper behind it that has the words to the song O Christmas Tree!


I'm not feeling the panel the ribbon is on so I might have to add some texture to it before Sunday.
Last night, I made four batches of my copycat Levain Bakery Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie dough and got them all ball'd up so I can bake them fresh on Tuesday for my treat exchange. One more batch to make and hopefully, even on a smaller scale, everyone can appreciate a little Levain love like I did in NYC! Hope you have a fabulous Saturday!
 



4 comments:

  1. I agree about the ribbon...so lovely to work with...it must be how soft and stretchy it is :) I haven't had breakfast yet and you are making me crave cookies!! LOL Has it warmed up there? We are at about -1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! To both the colors on the card and the fab cookie. Although that is no ordinary cookie! Really should come up with a better name than just "cookie", so as not to offend it...Have a great time at your cardmaking event :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - first let me say I love the pic of you eating that delish looking cookie with the trash in the background!!! It just cracks me up :) Nothing can damper the enjoyment a great chocolately treat!!! My hubby loves peanut butter and chocolate so it sounds like something he would L-O-V-E (and, well, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't get some enjoyment from it too, hee, hee). Your card is just as scrumptious!!! Love the seam binding! It's so versatile! The DP is gorgeous!!! What a great Christmas card!!! Hope you have a great time making those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Tanis :) Loving that big old tree and your bow is impeccable. Glad you got yourself a cookie fix too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis