Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CAS Christmas

Having only once inked up this Ornamental Christmas set previously, I thought I'd give it another try. After completing the card, I sparkled it up with some pearl spritz...which didn't photograph really well so you can see a couple 'blobs', but oh well!


I had intended to post the pics of my little packages I gave the barn girls, but I didn't get around to uploading the pics last night after my last lesson of the year. Such a great time and Candid was a real trooper - only one 3' jump that we took out at the end! I can't wait for lessons in the new year =)

3 comments:

  1. Way to flash some Verve :) Such a gorgeous ornament and I love the navy, white and green together. What happened to Zeus? Does he only jump to a certain level or have you dumped him and moved on LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with gorgeous colors! Love the flourishes around the ornament too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love images of ornaments hanging from branches...so lovely :) I can only imagine how it sparkles in real life :) hugs!! Do you get any time off around Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis