Friday, December 3, 2010

CASE'd Cranberry Elegance

I saw THIS card by Frances Martin on Splitcoast and I knew it had to be my Christmas card this year. Clean and simple, easy for mailing, but incredibly elegant, so I CASE'd it. In case you're looking for yet another stunning bunch of creations to check out, visit Frenchie Stamps! Stampin' Up was what first got me into card making, so I remember when I started checking out stamping blogs, I always loved the SU ones because I knew I could get the stamps. Now I'm all over the place with my rubber/acrylic & ink love.

In a backhanded sort of compliment, MrP told me it was the most beautiful card I'd made. Yes, I suppose I technically made it, but I sure didn't have the idea.....I guess I'll take my compliments where I can get them (and I fell in love with the card, so it's no wonder he did, too)


Anyways, I created this for the Stamp A Stack that Chelsey & I will be doing on Sunday....come back tomorrow to see another of our soon to be Christmas cards =)


4 comments:

  1. I love it! I used this punch and set on some favors I made for a ladies get together at my house. I think that swirl with the joy just looks so elegant, especially in that deep cranberry color. I passed on that greeting set, but seeing it on your card makes me sorry I did...Again, perfect combo with the swirls! I can't wait to see the rest of the cards and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous CAS card :) Love the sentiment script and the embossed BG. I'll join you in the loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so elegant!! That ornament punch and stamp set is the best!! And what a fabulous classy colour combo :) Definitely a winner to go through the mail easily...now I have to figure out what I'm doing for mine!! LOL Thanks for inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanny - holy festive, paper crafty fabulousness!!!! This is awesome!!!! I WILL be CASEing this as well! It's a perfect mix of elegance and simplicity and perfect for mass mailing!!! Win, win!!! I was really trying to decide what to do with my Christmas cards and this may have me sold! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis