Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

As I'm sure is the case with everyone, it's been a total gong show around here. I'd blame my week of vacationing at the end of November, but I really just did let time get away from me this year.

Anyways, I've been spending most evenings working on a project for a Christmas gift for Chelsey and it's finally finished - and she's got it, so I can share with you!

She's always wanted one of the Taylored Expressions Calendar Stands - so I got it - and decorated/provided a year's worth of calendar!














Finally, the finished product (with my crazy 3 year old work poinsettia in the background - I can't grow ANYTHING, but I can't seem to kill this thing off, so it's a good compromise for some office greenery!)

I also finished up three last minute Christmas cards, but I've set those to post tomorrow while I'm flying on my way to Green Bay. Fingers crossed for a safe & speedy flight!

Have a lovely Christmas Eve, my friends!

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!! Love how you decorated each month. May have to make one myself :) Enjoy the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! How awesome is this gift??!?! Each month is decorated so beautifully!!! WOW! She's gonna love it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a fantastic gift!! I bought calenders 3 years ago in an attempt to make them into gifts. Maybe this is the kick in the butt I need to make mine. Each month is better than the last, great stamp choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanis, this is over the top fabulous!!! Wow! You went all out on this project!!! Love how each month is stamped so differently...you worked it well here!!! I bet she loves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is like the coolest thing ever. July steals the show. Or maybe May. Then again, April is pretty incredible too. Ah Hells Bells, enjoy the game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful project - I'm sure your friend really appreciated the time and thought that went into each page of this lovely calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis