Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally


Well I've been holding off but I can't do it any longer. I LOVE these cards. They're my absolute favorite. They're non-traditional colors, plus they're my awesome new PTI!
I suppose I've had the stocking stamps for a year, but the die was new from Laural and I loved these cards that I made for some very special friends.

These cards hold a special place in my heart since the first one I created was for the super friend who gave me the die =) and the second was for a non-traditional color master friend! Unfortunately, I'm not sure when they'll actually make it to their recipients, but I did want to show what can be done with completely non-traditional colors. I mean, really - Basic Gray, Basic Black, Crumb Cake & Elegant Eggplant? How much farther from a traditional Christmas can you get?



No matter what, I love 'em and I hope you'll give this beautiful color combo a try, too! It's great for any occasion! Afterall, this was a color combo from the Curtain Call Challenge Act 58 = but I didn't have Concord Crush, so I replaced it with Eggplant!

What do you think? Win??!!

No matter what, my day was a win. Shelly & I delivered Santa's Anonymous presents, made an Edmonton Humane Society drop off from the treat exchange gifts and still had time to have productive evenings (MrP & I hosted two other pairs of friends!) A fabulous day by all accounts!

6 comments:

  1. win, win, win, win!!!! Oh wow!!!! Tanny, these are over the top amazing!!!!! Those colours were made for this card!!!! heheheheh, thanks for the sneak peek!!!! I have a lovely spot on the mantle for it when it arrives.....really stunning...that sentiment set is just gorgeous and the stockings are perfectly hung :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a fabulous job with these colours! Just love the row of stockings and I can see why you love this card so much. Totally adorable :) Glad you had a fun day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these cards!!! That deep purple is just gorgeous with the gray...So rich and elegant! Yay...and the popped up stocking is the bomb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my totally gorgeous non traditional card in the mail last week. It looks fabulous sitting at my window cill. Do you mind if I Case next year? I only made a couple of stocking cards this year but love using that die!! I'm so glad you got such wonderful use out of it. Have a very Merry Christmas Tanis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanny, these cards are out-of-this-world, fabulous, magnificent....I could keep going!!!! WOW!!!! I completely ADORE this color combo and the layout. I am definitely going to CASE this one! It looks even better in person *wink* :) I love it and can see why you do too. You really knocked this card outta the park (or "through the uprights" if you'd rather a football reference :D)!!!
    I didn't get ANY cards out yet - they'll be a little late - ah well... :) Happy Holidays, my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG girl I LOVE them..... am so casing!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis