Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

While I hope everyone is spending time with family and friends today, I didn't want to post these past Christmas Day so I'm posting them here on Christmas Day - while I'm on my way to Green Bay.

Three simple cards (two were loosely based around the Mojo Monday 170 sketch from Dec 20.




Two of the cards used up some of my rubons that are collecting dust. Note to self: use these up - some are getting impossible to actually rub on!

With any luck, I'll have some pics from the Packers vs. Giants game to share in the evening on the 26th...down with the Giants...

GO PACKERS!

3 comments:

  1. GoRgEoUs!!!! So very festive! Love the DP and embossed sections - the rubons are lovely!!! Merry Christmas to you and Mr. P!!!! Have a great time in Green Bay. Go PACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful and I hope you have a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely set of cards!!! Love the rub ons!! USE them!! That's what I have to say to myself too :) Hope you are having a great time, although, you may be back now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis