Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mojo loving Christmas

This card gave me some serious Christmas mojo! I was loving this sketch and ended up using some previously uninked Verve stamps in my O' Christmas Tree set to complete it.

I tried leaving the flowers uncolored aside from the addition of some stickles for the flower centres and I love how this turned out. I hope a certain friend does too, as it's her Christmas card =)


This card used Mojo Monday Sketch 168 and is a combination of mojolicious colors - Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke - and includes SU's Deck the Halls designer series paper! This will be Chelsey's Christmas card =) It uses Verve's O' Christmas Tree set.

8 comments:

  1. Love! That is a great color, it's so rich looking. The stickles add the perfect bit of sparkle and I love the trendy bakers twine on the button...You should be lovin' yourself for making this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked that mojo sketch, Tanis! Totally darling card. Love the wreath and the little bit of baker's twine on the button. I'm sure she will love receiving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning!!! love the bling on the wreath and that adorable bow with buttons :) What great designer paper...this is getting me into the Christmas spirit too...it takes me awhile because I'm just doing one day at a time until we're out on Friday!! LOL hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!! This is so so so fabulous! I really LOVE what you did with the wreath - so stunning!!! This is just so darn elegant! I'm DEFINITELY CASEing this beauty! You ROCKED this sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Tanis! Love, love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Tanis! I love that you left the wreath uncoloured. The bits of bling are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is your friend (the recipient of this card) some European Designer or something? I don't think you'll have to be concerned about her liking it...oh and if by some odd ball chance she doesn't, I know someone who will!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis