Thursday, September 2, 2010

you're never more than a thought away

And with this back to school cutie, you're even closer =) I wanted to see if I could use this adorable Turned My Head image from Amber Ink for a non-traditional type of sentiment. I'm going to sent it to my nephew, who is headed into grade one and loves to receive mail from Auntie.


Be sure to check out what the Amber Ink {th}Ink Tank girls have got going on. There's so much copic talent, it blows my mind!


I'm in the final days before my NY vacation and I can't wait to get outta here, but this whole hurricane business I could do without. MrP is already a nervous flyer, so here's hoping it's all passed by Tuesday when we fly out!

Submitted for:
CES Challenge: Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts Challenge 31: Clean And Simple
Cupcake Craft Challenge 106: Let's Get Digital
Stampin' for the Weekend: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ya
    fabulous card, great image, luv the ribbon & button, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great themed card.Thanks for joining us in the first CES Challenge and hope you can join us again soon!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success! What a great card. No doubt your nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Tanny! You must be getting sooooo excited! Can't wait to see pics of the new Meadowlands stadium :) hope you have such a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and the picture of a child at a school desk brings music to my ears right about now LOL!

    Got your e-mail and will reply once I wade through all 155 I got while we were away! Ugh!!

    Look forward to hearing about your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ahve never seen this image before..so cute...as is this card!!
    Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful project with a gorgeously coloured image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis