Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Birthday, Canada....you is OLD!


HAHA! Hope you're having a great day - it feels like my day's almost over, but it's only 1:30. Funny how that happens when you start it with a 15K walk at 7am. Who does that!? Well, apparently a whole lot of us. What a great way to start the day. Following that, breakfast with friends (well, brunch when you don't end up eating until 11:15).
I took a few pics along the path of the Canada Road Race walk that I did along with some great friends (Thanks ladies!)

While I walked, MrP slept...good deal for him! But by the time I got home, there was a cherry pie in the oven! Smells delish...can't wait to taste test for him. Made the crust, pitted fresh sweet cherries and everything - I hope it lives up to the hype! I'll get some pictures as soon as it's out of the oven (and ready to become a belly filling bowl of delight!)

Thanks to everyone who pledged my walk - I raised a total of $840 for the Canadian Cancer Society! Couldn't do it without you (well I could, but what would be the point?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis