Friday, July 31, 2009

Double Challenge Butterfly

Wednesday's SCS Sketch Challenge SC239 was another great sketch to get back into stamping. I combined it with Tuesday's Color Challenge, which was CC229 - Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal and I came up with this:



Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Delicate Dots DSP, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink
Ink: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Brides Flowers, Silver Brad, Nestabilities, Glue Dots, Slot Punch

I also made our favorite Buttermilk Cake, this time with all blueberries and another fantastic turn out.


Apparently, so much so that when I went to put it into the container after letting it cool on the rack, this is what I discovered!


Speaking of a little bit rude....who does this?!


Partially eat a peach and then leave it out on the counter?! I may have some allergies that prevent me from eating peaches by the truckload, but even I wouldn't do that. Good thing I had already purchased this or I might not have been so thoughtful =)


Thoughtful?! Or maybe I just want some good eats!
Off to water the lawn since the Lawn Miser's gone to work and afterall, Shaw Cable told me to =) (We just had a new internet line dropped and they had to rip up some lawn to do it...so much for my beautiful patch o' lucious lawn this year. See here for my previous rantings. HAHA

2 comments:

  1. Great Card! I am a fan of the butterflies!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! well like the card and especially the colors and O boy that dessert looks fantastic!! sheesh! yummy post..TFS!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis