Sunday, July 12, 2009

Miser to Master?!

Finished Harper's Island last night and started on a new show - Mental. I quite liked it - somewhat like House, but in a psychiatric facility and with a guy who's not a total jerk. Wait - it's pretty much nothing like House then.... =)

Also, MrP and I decided to play some crib out on the front step since the back patio was a little cool and the sun was at the front of the house. After the game (I lost...what the heck?!), MrP was tired of having his back scratched by the cedar, so he grabbed the trimmers and that led to about an hour and a half of yard work. That's right - the Lawn Miser has become the Lawn Master. Okay - that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but he did help with trimming, thatching, mowing, seeding/fertilizing and weeding. Well, not so much on the weeding, but he did manage to get a blister or two so I know he did some manual labour! As a Thank You, I made him breakfast in bed this morning - scrambled eggs (Thank You Alton Brown!) and Daystarters turkey sausages. This was the first time we'd tried the sausages and they were quite good (maybe because of all the sodium?! LOL)

Anyways, the card I created this morning was for VLVJUL03 sketch with a twist of scored lines. Not sure how much you can see since I used the depressed side, but I'll give this sketch another try with the lines up soon enough.


Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Paper: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Ginger Blossom DSP
Ink: Ruby Red
Accessories: River Rock Stitched Grosgrain, Nestabilities, Silver Brads, Scor Pal
Techniques: Scorelines


Thanks for checking out today's rubbish =)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis