Saturday, August 1, 2009

S'More Sketches (cause we all know I'm a sucker for sketches)

Yesterday was Bellarific Friday, but I didn’t want to display my card on my blog, knowing it won’t make it to it’s destination for a few weeks….but I’m over it, so here goes =)

This was the Bellarific Friday 07-31-09 Sketch:



And my card:


Stamps: Javabellas
Paper: Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Basic Black, Memento Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Nestabilities, Dimensionals,Very Vanilla Ribbon, Sakura Gel Pen, Dazzling Diamonds
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

I also did some stamping yesterday and I had a great mojo going (or at least I thought…but of course, I’m a little biased!) Before I share those, though, here’s the other card I completed on Thursday – a thank you using the Weekend Sketch Challenge #90, hosted last week by Laurie at Just Give Me Stamps.



Stamps: Prayers & Thoughts
Paper: River Rock, Ginger Blossom DSP, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral
Ink: River Rock, Ruby Red
Accessories: Nestabilities, Dimensionals


Can’t wait to try Beate’s sketch this weekend for WSC91!
I’m quite excited for this long weekend, as I’m spending it in a cross country horse jumping clinic. This is the first time I’ve ever been invited to attend a cross country session, as they’re almost always on private acreages, but my riding instructor is hosting a bunch of people over this weekend for a three day eventing type session. I’m PUMPED! I’m also going to be riding her Thoroughbred gelding, Trapper, that I’d been riding a lot in lessons before he went home for her summer to star in her camps. Hopefully he goes easy on my shoulder, which I just had injected on Wednesday afternoon in hopes of easing my inflamed bursa. Oh to be the oldest 28 year old MrP knows =)

Anyways, I’m off to enjoy a day with horses….

4 comments:

  1. Your cards came out gorgeous and love the sketches you used! fab work Tanny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Bella card is cute! I love the thank you card though, the colors and layout are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun Bella card for a friend. The flower card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on the sketch!!! what a great bella card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis