Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Horsin' Around

Today, I share an older card I created with you (I'll blame the fact that I did it a long while ago for the BAD photography - HAHA)


Stamps: In Bloom
Paper: Old Olive, Ruby Red, WW
Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red
Accessories: Nesties, CM Circle Punches


Why was I too busy? Because I was doing this:


And another of Trapper & I (exuse the bad form!):


Alright, well these are just a couple of the 'stadium jumping' pics from the final day of our three day event clinic that one of the girls took for me. She used my camera for them and wasn't familiar with it at all, but I thought she did great considering the subject matter =) She got a cool shot of us doing a jump on the cross country course that was part of the area she was monitoring, so I'm hoping to get that one soon.
I had the BEST time! So much fun and everyone was so supportive. I hope I get invited back next year!
In the meantime, here's a favorite of one of the bravest (and most photogenic) young fellas I know...Twizzler!



Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Love the card! And the horse is gorgeous! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable and your horse is gorgeous! I'll have to link this to my daughter ... she has two horses and would love seeing this!

    BTW ... thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Please come back often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you ride, what fun...your card is adorable!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and I love the pics of you and your horse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis