Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet Sunday-Tuesday?!

It's Sweet Sunday Sketch 60! Or at least my interpretation of it. Pretty simple and speedy card to make - and just a touch of sparkle with some Dazzling Diamonds on the embossing.

Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, DSP
Accessories: Gold Brads, SU! Five Petal Flower Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Glue

My last jumping lesson before a three week break was a good one and to make it over the top, MrP came out & watched. He could barely breath by the time I was encouraging him to head home, but I was so happy he came. Talk about feeling loved & supported - especially after a relatively crappy day otherwise - really made my night! I don't know what I'm going to do without him for a week. Probably relax, I suppose =)

Have a great Tuesday! I've got a library study date night tonight...and I must remember to borrow a spanish book so I might be able to say a few things at the resort. The countdown is ON!

4 comments:

  1. Totally cute! I love the patterned paper and you know I love a little bling...Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola!! Love the sparkles and that fun dp :) Have missed your cards :) What a sweetie of a dh you have...sounds like mine :) You will have a fun, fun week and it will go by too fast for you to miss him :) Thanks for wearing green tomorrow!!! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay a card by Tanis!!! Love the colours! My fav in colours! Love the glitter (as I am listening to P!nk's "Glitter in the Air") So cute that Mr. P came to watch you. Isn't wonderful when they do that? I'm sure you'll have a fabulously relaxing week...at least you better :) Any room in that suitcase?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear your jumping is going so well and big points to Mr. P for coming out and watching :D You beat me to using this punch on this sketch so I opted for making some others which just about had me checked into the loony bin!! Enjoy your trip :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis