Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!


I tried a technique I saw on Maureen's blog a while back and combined it with a cool technique that Kim used on the Sisterhood's second challenge. I hope this qualifies for the fabulous Tips, Techniques & Tricks challenge she's lined up...c'mon & join in! Find some hidden potential.

This is my mom's birthday card, which we're celebrating here in the beautiful Dominican Republic.

This was us in the taxi in Hamilton, ON


And then heading out for supper on our first night (pretty good photography skills considering the amounts of rum & mamajuana I'd consumed =)  )

Happy Birthday, Mom!
Thanks for bringing me along to celebrate!

4 comments:

  1. Your card for Mom is fantastic Tanny and the photos are AWESOME! Looks like a good time ... treasure these days ... they go by so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! Happy b-day, mom!! You two sure look alike! Is everyone asking if you are sisters? ;) I'm sure she loved her card....enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe journey home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubting which gene pool you came from :D How fun being able to celebrate her birthday! Enjoy your time together! Great card too D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so cute! How great that you could spend this time together...Cool card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis