Monday, February 28, 2011

Clean & Simple Birthday

This was my second card, an easy to mail one, for the Stamping session Chelsey & I had yesterday. While I love layers and dimension, they can be difficult to transport without hand delivering, so I wanted to be sure to add a card that would be simple for sending with Canada Post and this one fit the bill.


Off to Calgary today and I didn't have time to take any more pics of the fun cards Chelsey created, but I'll be back...have a great week!

Stamps: Verve Sweet Scallop Tag, PTI Inside & Out Birthday
Ink: Night of Navy (was supposed to be Baja Breeze - whoops!), Whisper White Craft
Paper: Spring Fling DP, Kraft
Accessories: Button, Rustic Twine, White Floss, Ribbon, Half Pearl

6 comments:

  1. Loving those big polka dots and rounded corners along with the touch of the button and half pearl :) Hope your time in Calgary is good - maybe a little LSS visiting along the way ;) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, tags!! Aren't they so fun? Love the white and kraft with the blue :) Have fun in Calgary...business or pleasure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love the polka dots and your rounded corners :) I swear it adds the perfect something, without bulk, on a CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these big polkas too and the colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanny, I love this sweet CAS with all the kraft! I have some new Verve including that die that I need to play with. Have a great time in Calgary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card makes me happeeee!!! Love the CAS design and those oh-so-fabulous polka dots!!! FABBY card!!! Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis