Sunday, February 13, 2011

Make It Monday

Well this card is about as simple as they come and it's exactly what I was looking for to make some birthday cards. I just don't have enough PTI sentiments to really make it work, though...thank goodness I have some on order! Alas, this is my Make It Monday challenge card. Have you got your card in? Deadline is tomorrow - and there's some amazing inspiration over on Nichole's blog.


Stop by tomorrow for a little Valentines loving blog hop I'm participating in =) I had a super night of crafting fun and managed to get almost a week's worth of card goodness to show you as the week progresses. I didn't make it to polocrosse last night thanks to some eye issues and a miserable headache, but it cleared up today for my volunteering and crafting!


4 comments:

  1. wow, I'd say you have enough stamps to make this card fabulous!! Love the black mat...it really sets of the green and makes the main sentiment pop ;) Yay for a crafting day...can't wait to see your art all week :) hugs :) And I've got your set in my shopping cart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a fabulous job with this card, Tanis :) Love the buttons and the subtle sentiments on the green to match the Wish Big. Glad you had a wonderful crafty day and look forward to seeing your goodies during the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yes!!! This is completely and utterly fabulous!!! Love the colors, the sentiments and the rounded corners with just a peek of black!!! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis