Saturday, June 27, 2009

Off to Golf

Let's just put this out there. I don't really golf. But today, I'm attending the annual Golf Tournament for MrP's work and it's going to be a long day. We've got a great couple of friends that we'll golf with, but 18 holes when you do it once a year is one long course. So we'll see how it goes. I'll take lots of pictures for sure. Last year, G (for gorgeous) and I decided to jump on our good shots. This year, we're going to jump for the bad ones....at least we'll get our exercise in! =)

Yesterday was another busy day 'off". I didn't get half of what I wanted to do done, but what I did finish was important (including cutting the shag off my head, visiting and collecting pledges for my 15K walk on Wednesday that benefits the Cdn Cancer Society, and meeting my friend's new son, who's the cutest bundle of roly poly I've met).

I didn't get my SU! order reviewed, a sprinkler to hide from MrP, the lawn at the front worked on or mothballs to make the local cat who thinks my back yard is a litter box stay away. Oh well - there's always Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis