Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Long overdue...

Okay, this List of Fours was something my newly official Diva friend Maureen, tagged me on…so if you’re interested…

1. Four shows that you watch:
Glee
Grey’s Anatomy
Supernatural
True Blood

 2. Four things you are passionate about:
My husband
My kitty
Horses
Random acts of kindness

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
Basically
Buddy
SFA (every time MrP asks what’s for supper)
Sounds like a plan

4. Four things you've learned from the past:
Set your expectations low and you’ll often be pleasantly surprised
Always make promises you can keep
There’s a reason for the way things turn out
On occasion, cooking will not kill me =)

5. Four places you would like to go:
Boston (specifically, Foxboro to see my Patriots play at Gilette Stadium)
Switzerland (MrP doesn’t get this since I don’t ski. I just went to Capri Island in Italy when I was 18 and liked it and someone told me “if you like this beautiful, expensive island, you’d like Switzerland” and it’s always stuck with me. LOL)
Home – I hate being at work and seeing all the awesome crafts people are working on, being inspired and not being able to do something at that moment!
Chicago – we want to try Alinea restaurant


6. Four things you did yesterday:
Watched from the fourth row of Rexall while the Oilers lost to the Red Wings (but they gave it a good shot, so I’m not complaining)
Bought some household items at Costco
Had a blizzard with my buddy
Admired the new Verve sneak peaks

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
Annual Trip to Saskatoon for my aunt’s birthday
Planning my exercise regime for the spring/summer (10K run booked, 10K run decided and MS Bike Tour booked)
Discover Snowboarding lesson next week (MrP & I have been talking about it for a couple of years and we’re finally going to do it!)
My 30th birthday (April 24, baby!)

8. Four things you love about winter:
I think this is a trick question, but as a Canadian, I like the snow when I’m not having to drive in it
Christmas
Snowmobiling with my Aunt
Spring is closer

9. Four people I tag to play along (no worries if you pass :)!!)
Andrea at Work in Progress
Karin at With an I for Paper
Laural-Lee at Laural’s Passion for Paper
Chriss at Botanical Cafe



3 comments:

  1. Always love reading these and learning more about people :) You had me LOL with your occasional cooking won't kill you - I can relate!! Must say I've skied forever but never snowboarded. Let us know how it goes. Have a great week and hope to see you at the release party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to Switzerland! We need to go together and hit up their craft stores! LOL
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tanny! I'll give it a go next time I post! It's always nice to learn a little more about our bloggy friends! Like the fact that you despise cooking - like me :) Thankfully my hubby does so we do get some non-microwaved meals!!! Enjoy the snowboarding! Would love to try that too although the old body is getting less forgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis