Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Viva Thanks!

Viva La Verve May Week 3 and a Color Challenge (that I can't remember but was too late once I posted anyways) combined in this card for a fairly CAS Thank You. I inked up my new Verve Bloom & Grow flowers and leaves in Versamark on their respective papers and added a little button to the middle. Since the recipient is also a Swiss Dots fan, I made sure to include them on the background panel that I used.



I can't wait to use these flowers more - they're so fun and easy to use with the dies! This sketch was also one I could easily see myself using again with the ability to make it clean & simple or more fabulously detailed like this.

4 comments:

  1. I love coming to see your cards that follow these great sketches and therefore ALWAYS have an interesting layout! Fantastic use of color as well...Love that flower and your expertly placed bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the sketch, Tanis. Aren't those flower and leaf dies fun?!! They look wonderful as your focal point. Great colour combo, card and touch of "Maureen bling". Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dies are GREAT! And so is this card!!! I LOVE your use of color with this sketch!! The brown leaves are fantastic -love how you put a twist on it with color! What a BEAUTIFUL take on the sketch!! And I LOVE the bling next to the sentiment!!! Brilliant! I'll have to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, those dies and stamps are fabulous!! The leaves/die are my fav :) AND, yes, you can never go wrong with swiss dots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis