Monday, August 23, 2010

Whew! Is it Friday yet?!

Still haven't entered my Delicious Doodles Blog Hop Candy? Click here to get entered for three free digis from my friend Teri at Delicious Doodles!

I thought I would have some new stuff to share with you today, but it turns out I had quite an exhausting weekend. 10kms on my feet with my friend who ran her first 10K since her knee surgery earlier this year and she did fabulous! The next day, we were up & at it early for the Ice Cream Ride with the Edmonton Bicycle & Touring Club. Ended up riding 65kms in total and was completely done when I got home just before 6!

But check back tomorrow for my Taylored Expressions Blog Hop creation and Wednesday I'll have something new to show you with some of the super fun Amber Ink goodies I've been adoring!

In the meantime, check out what the new Amber Ink Challenge Blog for the newest challenge in the stamping world - and the store where all the latest goodies went live on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. After reading about your weekend activities, I can no longer complain about my measly 45 minutes of lap swimming LOL! You go girl! Congrats to your friend on running after her knee surgery and (((hugs))) to you for joining her and encouraging her along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are in trouble missy, if you are looking for it to be Friday and Monday isn't even over yet...lol. No wonder you are pooped! You are amazing and I hope to grow up and be you some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are indeed my exercise idol! You are amazing! I wish it were Friday too :( have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis