Saturday, November 14, 2009

Check 'em Out!

Well Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D wasn't playing at the theatre when we arrived. That's right....a sign saying "Sorry...the paper lied.....blah, blah, blah" so J had to pick another movie. Of course, he went for the other one in 3D, A Christmas Carol. Oh Jim Carey, you make me chuckle.

Later, A Chorus Line was quite entertaining, although I have to remember not to go to a show that starts after 7pm. LOL! I'm such a weiner when it comes to sleep (and 9:30 seems to start the exhaustion lately). But it was fabulous and I'm glad I went! If you get a chance, check them out - very talented people.

I'm hoping to get to some craft room cleaning today, so bear with me....because it's half way through November and I'm still in denial!

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute :D I hear you re: late movies or performances. If I can sleep in the next day I"m okay but if not, look out, one grouchy mama appears LOL! Glad you enjoyed your evening out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was A Christmas Carol? My 22 yr old sister was telling me it's scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis