Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday Blessings

I was quite intimidated by the VLVSept2011 Week 3 Sketch and so when I woke up at 4:20 without any prompting this morning, I knew it was time to take on the sketch (well, that and I wanted to get them all done!)

At the rate I'm going, it's going to be many years before I get to replenish any of my patterned paper stock - I still have so dang much of it. But I did get to use a little this morning - in the form of the Blue Bayou DSP that hasn't seen the light of day for a while. Although I guess technically it still hasn't since it's dark out. LOL


Anyways, I did this little last minute card up and I quite enjoy the color combination. I hope my sister in law will, too, as it's going to her on Saturday when the girls take her out for some birthday desserts.
Thanks for stopping by! I've got another card to show you tomorrow. Seriously.  ;)

Stamps: Verve Love Deepens
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou, Blue Bayou DSP
Ink: Blue Bayou
Accessories: Felt, Nesties, Rhinestones, Edge Punch, Blue Bayou Ribbon, Flower Dies, Glue Dots, Button & String

4 comments:

  1. ah, you can never go wrong with a sweet felt flower!! I hear ya on the designer paper...there is an explosion of it right now with so many companies! I think your SIL will think it's as sweet as the yummy desserts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Tanny! Love the colour combo, that fabulous flower and border MS border punch you used. You are rocking the sketches this month! As for the 4:20 a.m. better you than me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tanny! This is just so darn PRETTY!! I love the pretty colors and your take on the sketch is perfect!!! I'm sure your SIL must have loved this BEAUTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how I can put into words how much I LOVE this card!!! This sketch would have given me fits, but the colors and that handmade flower are sheer perfection! Hope the b-day celebration was delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis