Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meet my new stamps, Mojo!

Well happy Tuesday to you! Today, I wanted to share a card I made last night for a coworker with a new baby girl. I was so happy and inspired by my latest Verve order that arrived last week...it included To The Moon, which may just be (in my opinion) the sweetest baby set of all time. I checked out Monday's latest Mojo sketch 183 and figured I could make it work so I set out on this card that came together rather quickly.


With a base of So Saffron, I pulled out some Bella Birds paper that I don't believe had ever seen use and matted on Perfect Plum. The Pink Pirouette paper received a little swiss dots embossing love and some recycled ribbon (although I can't remember where it actually came from) was just what the Rubbish doctor ordered =)


MrP is in Vegas for a conference right now, so I've been left to my own devices, but I'm happy to report that I'm not yet starving =) He's the cook in the house, so he wasn't sure I'd make it a week without speed dialing for meals every day. LOL! I happily informed him I am a going to be 30 in a month and it would be embarassing if I couldn't keep myself sustained.  In fact, I've decided after my half marathon clinic (which starts tonight), I'm going to make Pioneer Woman's Meatballs for a supper & freezing. I hate meatballs, but this recipe....oh my goodness!

Speaking of running, I finished my 10K on Sunday with my second slowest time ever...but the fact that I didn't fall on my face like the half dozen people I saw (and even more that I heard about) made it a success for me. Hopefully the weather gets better so we can enjoy our runs. Last night, Zeus and I were paired again for my riding lesson (first time since before Christmas) and had a great time. I think I'm going to use him for the Cross Country/Dressage clinic I'm taking next Wednesday. Yay!

Anyways, I should get to work....but have a fabulous Tuesday.
And to my amazing friend who received some incredibly harsh work news yesterday, I love you...keep your chin up, my friend!

Stamps: Verve To The Moon
Paper: Bella Birds, So Saffron, Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Swiss Dots EF, Button, Silver String, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sakura Gel Pen

6 comments:

  1. Seriously cute and love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, this is the sweetest!! Love your little frame and all the pastel colours...AND that fab button and bow behind it :) just stunning...the mojo was flowing!! hugs, and enjoy the quiet time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to cave and get this set after all. The images are too adorable and you have used this little raffie to perfection :) Love the button with the twine behind it, your colour combo and well done on the recycled bow! I'm sure she will love it :)

    Got a giggle out of the cooking note - same goes for our house. I get into panic mode (as do the kids LOL!) once the left overs are gone :) Hear the snow is melting a bit up your way - yeah! Glad you got to enjoy some time with Zeus and hoping you do well in your next competition with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! I ADORE this!!! What a sweet card Tanny! This is AWESOME - putting this one in my "to CASE" file!! I love the layout too! So fabulous!
    Have such a great time at the clinic! I wish I was riding again! I'm more than a bit jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet darling card! That giraffe is just precious and those papers are perfect for a baby card. Congrats on finishing the marathon too, you are Awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis