Monday, April 29, 2013

Anything Goes : Sisterhood Challenge

The challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters this week is.....anything goes! Should make for a fun assortment of creations for our viewing pleasure.


For me, I needed a card for one of the guys at my office who was my first trainee to break out (he's now able to work by himself on job sites). I was like a proud parent that day! This was the card I created for him...pretty clean and simple with just a ribbon and some glitter along the edges of the medium stars.

Not sure what has happened to my brain lately, as I keep forgetting to actually post my pics, despite having completed them quite a while ago.

Anyways, the challenge is up until Sunday, so head over to The Sisterhood of Crafters for some Anything Goes fun :)


1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet, Tanis. Sure he apprecaited your support and encouragement. Well done on traiing him so well :) Love the stars and the die cut you. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis