Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday : Sisterhood Challenge

For the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge this time around, we had birthday creations. I know I have my mom's birthday next month, so I decided to get a head start.
 
 
Using her favorite color as a base (purple), I went with some of this great Basic Grey Wisteria paper that I had yet to cut up and a layout from SCS. Other than my sponge being apparently a little grubby (which resulted in more of a peachy color than the light purple), I was happy with how this CAS creation turned out. I hope she likes it, too.
 
The sentiment stamps are both Verve, of course :)
 
Over the weekend, we headed down to Calgary for a sweet wine tasting at a fabulous wine shop (Bin 905) with some friends, then Saturday it was out to Lake Louise for some time on the skis/snowboards. What a blast! I definitely notice a difference in my ability from when I started last year.
 
Anyways, head over to The Sisterhood of Crafters to show us your Birthday crafts!
 

4 comments:

  1. oh, there goes that famous inking! Love it! What a gorgeous wonder in purple :) Sure to put a smile on Mom's face :) Glad to hear all is well in AB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that BG paper and the oval shape for the sentiment. Sure she will love receiving it. Glad you got to carve some turns - always so encouraging and fun when things begin to click and you can rock it on the slopes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this purple paper and it made your card so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is so pretty! She'll love the beautiful card and I'm very jealous of the wine tasting! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis