Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday : Mojo Monday 232

Using the fabulous Mojo Monday Sketch 232, I pulled together a little Birthday goodness for my favorite St. Patrick's Day baby, Moe! Apparently I never posted about it. LOL! In my attempt to wait until she got it, I completely forgot to post the card, it seems. What a moron I am!


The color combo of Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Certainly celery and Goin Gray must have been a challenge because I'm not sure how I would've come up with that beauty :)


I do know that this was the first (and sadly only) inking up of the fabulous Verve Shamrocks from the Lucky You set! So much for my 'more using, less collecting' plan for 2012. What's that saying about "the best laid plans"?! :)

3 comments:

  1. ah, it's like celebrating all over again!! You sure know the desires of my heart :) Perhaps you can sneak one of those sweet shamrocks onto a good luck card sometime this year :) Moral of the story...never make laid plans! teehee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is so fun. Glad you got to use it at least once so far. You know you can do so again in March of next year ;) Loving all those yummy greens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a wonderful card and that green looks so fresh and lively! Perfect for a St. Pat's baby and the button is a great embellishment on the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis