Thursday, February 2, 2012

VLV January 2012 Wk 4 Sketch : Hugs

The last of the Viva La Verve challenges for January - and I love the CAS requirement. It's such a nice change for me - and one that I really have come to love lately since I find myself trying to hard to go all out.


This card used Verve's Love Notes, which I didn't even realize the Valentines value of until I was over at Marisa's blog earlier today (apparently everyone else has, as it's sold out!) Was really inspired by THIS card. Anyways, this was what I came up with....perfect to give to MrP or one of my family members (since he's seen it now, I suspect this will be going to someone else). Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the sketch, Tanny and thanks for the shout out :) I agree, it's great to have CAS sketches! Love the heart with the red half pearls - a perfect masculine card as not a lot of fru-fru or extras on it. You're going to have to put a "do not disturb" sign on your door when you're working on his cards LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, Mr P loses out!! I'm sure you'll create another wonderful one for him :) Love the heart cutout and sweet sentiment...hugs, period...short and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME job with the Sketch,Your card is BEAUTIFUL!Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so a card that I would make in my real life! I love the clean look and the red really pops against the white...Fab valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow - girl you are on FIRE!!! This is STUNNING! Amazing use of color and white space - LOVE that negative die cut (I really dig a great negative die cut :)). Really Tanny - you've got some serious mojo kicking!!! I will definitely be CASEing this at some point!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis