Wednesday, November 3, 2010

For Two of My Favorite Nuts

Hopefully my vacation partner in crime doesn't check my blog this week! It's her anniversary on Monday and I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 163 as the basis to create her card and the challenge this week from The Sisterhood of Crafters - a fall card using leaves. What a fun pairing of challenges. I kept it pretty simple with just a trio of colors and the white.

For the inside, I used the larger version of this Happy Anniversary stamp from Verve's Love Story and included a personalized sentiment that says "to two of my favorite nuts", trying to play off the acorns from the SU set.


Time for you to try the Sisterhood challenge for yourself!

9 comments:

  1. Love the fall colors and your "punny" handwritten sentiment on the inside! You always do a sketch just right too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card hun!! Love the rich colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Tanny! LOVE those leaves and your colour combo is delicious! Great use of the mojo sketch too. I"m sure they will love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the colors you chose.... it always makes me to "wow" LOVE IT!!!!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally getting a chance to catch up with my blog buddies! This is gorgeous Tanny!!! Beautiful colors and stamps! Love the layout, and the pun :) Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, love that saying!! And the acorns are perfect !!That must be one of my favourite SU sets...isn't it fun to stamp with? You are getting around this year, Missy!!! Have you packed yet? hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabby fall card! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely strong colours Tanis. Beautiful stamping....it's so nicely balanced.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis