Saturday, May 25, 2013

Say It Loud : Sisterhood Challenge

Wow! I just realized that I didn't actually post this...and I am the one hosting this challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters. Make a card or project using only a sentiment, no images or pictures. At first, I thought this wasn't going to be too hard because I had great sentiments that I absolutely adore. Turns out, using NO other images or pictures was tough. I'd have a great background in my head, then realize that was stamping images and redouble my efforts. I guess even with that in mind, I cheated a bit because I had two sentiments.

What do you think?
 


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this!! The grey tones are fabulous and the double sentiment works wonderfully!! Lovely touch with the banners too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! That's what I think :) So elegant and classy and the 2 sentiments are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card turned out fabulous! It's so elegant and perfect for a wedding!
    Thank you so much for your heartfelt comment.
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis