Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Joy: CASE Study #69

This is the first time I've ever participated in a CASE Study Challenge, but I absolutely was amazed by the card Amy Sheffer created that was being featured, so I had to give it a shot with #69. I mean, even the CASE Amy did of her original card is phenomenal - check it out at the challenge! Plus, Maureen did such a lovely job CASEing it, I really was inspired. So here's the inspiration:


And this is my attempt at CASEing it. I used white paper and shimmery white paper, but they almost look like cream and white. I also embossed the one layer below the nesties - but with the script folder.


The ornament is from SU! and the sentiment (as well as the label dies) are from Verve. I'm completely in love with the new Bright Spirits set!

This card is on it's way to it's Christmas home now, but it was definitely one I was proud to be giving away. Who knew layers or white could look so spectacular? I'll definitley be giving this a go again. Thanks Amy for some spectacular inspiration! One day I hope my photos turn out that beautifully, too =)


8 comments:

  1. I love your alternating paper choices and those die cuts are lovely!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree I wish my photos look as beautiful as Amy;s do and I also way I had her talent, you have done a wonderful job taking inspiration from Amy's card. I really love how you have used white and cream card stock together with a pop of red. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great white on white case, Tanny :) I love white on white and your pop of colour is perfect. Lovely touch with the bling in the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl, hope you are well...I am luvin your card, super sweet...hope you have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, those layers are delicious!! Thanks for the shout out...now I'm thinking you will be like me after my first CASE Study entry!! I was addicted!! I'm spying some new Verve stamps on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I love all the layers and white on white looks so clean, crisp and elegant! This will be loved, I'm positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore what you've done with your CASE, Tanis! The alternating layers of white and shimmery white are such a great idea -- I'll have to try that! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my…. oh my… this is GORGEOUS!!! You rocked this CASE girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis